ARCAD Engineering Services offers quality drafting services for Architects, Engineering Firms, Developers, Construction companies and building product manufacturers worldwide.
Our extensive experience of serving clients across the globe enabled ARCAD to acquire a thorough understanding of processes, methodologies and technologies in reinforcing steel detailing and cad services in the construction world.
We have the ability to detail quickly and accurately and furnish the projects to the client within the schedule time.
The ARCAD large detailing team consisting of Planning Engineers, Detailers, Drafters and checkers who work six days a week in. This allows ARCAD to accept projects anytime and also projects with unrealistic deadlines and yet deliver the projects in time to the clients.
We've built our reputation on the principles of broad based employee ownership, autonomous local offices, dedication to employee training and development, following best quality and sound financial practices. Its commitment to these principles reflects in the success of many projects around the world.
REBAR SHOP DRAWINGS AND BAE BENDING SCHEDULE
- Reinforcement detail drawings and bar bending schedules for commercial, residential, industrial, highway, bridges, railway, sea ports and air ports projects etc.
- High quality detailing suiting to the needs of fabricator and places.
- Fully blown placing drawings.
- Steel optimization without violating the intent of contract drawings.
- Placing drawings as per client's cad standards.
- Drawings and rebar lists for beams, slabs, columns, walls, foundations or other special.
- Ability to detail the rebar drawings according to the British & American Standard.
PREFABRICATION , DETAILING AND DRAFTING
- Conversion of in-situ design to precast design.
- Preparation of basic layout drawing.
- Preparing connection details according to the manufacture or precast factory standards.
- Preparation of typical section, elevation and detailed drawings.
- Preparation of Shop drawings and rebar detailed drawings.
- Preparation of as-built drawings.
MEP DETAILING AND DRAFTING
- We provide professional MEP CAD drafting and detailing services to consultants and contractors within the building services sector.
- Working with mechanical and electrical design engineers, consultants and contractors, we convert designs and marked up images into electronic CAD drawing format ensuring that the appropriate corporate style and standards are retained for all work completed by us.
- Our experience spans a range of sectors including healthcare, education, residential, retail, commercial and mixed use schemes.
- We work with all services including mechanical, electrical and public health at all stages of the drawing process from tender, comment, working and construction issue drawings.
- 3D Modelling (Arch, Structure & MEP)
- Quantity Take-Off And Cost Estimates
- Constructibility Analysis – Construction Method Statement
- Clash Detection And Design Validation
- 4D (Time) - Construction Simulation
- 5D (Cost) - Cash Flow Simulation
- Basic architectural views perspective and elevations.
- Conceptual views and exterior views.
- Photo realistic views and walk thru.
- Different kind of construction methods.
- Structural design of buildings.
- Alternate structural systems.
- Precast concrete proposal and complete design office solutions.
CAD CONFORM /CAD STANDARD AS PER CMW
- Preparation built drawings using CAD conform software as per DWM Standard in UAE.
- Using CAD Data Standard as per Abu Dhabi Municipality requirements.
TEMPORARY WORKS DESIGN
- We provide safe, practical and cost-effective engineering solutions for temporary works structures to support the construction of permanent works. We work closely with our clients to develop construction methodology and installation sequences and undertake detailed motion and structural analysis for lifting and loading activities, sea fastening and foundation analysis. Our temporary works designs include bridge erection supports, falseworks, cofferdams, access plaftorms and safety structures.
- Foundation design for all types of tower cranes including ties.
- Back-Propping system to accelerate the pouring cycling in typical floors.
- Shoring systems.
- Hoist foundations and ties.
- Placing booms foundation and jacking system.
PLANNING, PROGRAMMING & TECHNICAL SUBMISSION
- Create baseline program using P6 Primavera and MS Project.
- Create cash flow and S-curve.
- Create detailed construction program with manpower histogram.
- Updated program and recovery plan.
- Prepare claim and extension of time documents.
- Prepare tender & technical submission documents with logistic plan, HSE Plan & quality Plan.